Saturday, September 8, 2012

Review: Troubleshooters Series #14: Dark of Night


Synopsis:
The Troubleshooters are reeling after the loss of one of their own. Led by Navy SEAL Lawrence Decker, a team of investigators, including my favorite, Jules Cassidy, former CIA operative Dave Malkoff, Sophia Ghaffari, Tess Bailey and even receptionist Tracy Shapiro, band together to uncover the truth regarding The Agency, a black-ops sector that will stop at nothing to achieve their objective.

When Decker barely escapes an attempt on his life, it becomes clear that the hunters have become the hunted, and the Troubleshooters are no longer just solving a crime, they are also fighting for survival.

My Response:
This book is getting a lot of bashing on Amazon. There's a lot of complaints about characters changing personalities. I don't know, it really didn't feel that way to me. Okay, so Tracy is a little smarter now. Is that really so hard to believe? I couldn't work the office phone system either after being there for 4 years, but I had the smarts to figure other things out. Maybe she really buckled down and learned some things.

It seemed like so much was happening and I really wasn't sure what was going to happen. Seriously, Suzanne Brockmann changed things up on us. And finally, Decker finds some peace.

Overall Enjoyment: 4
Language: Yes
Explicit: Yes
Age Appropriate: 21+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! If you've read this book, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.